December 09, 2005

Stoned No More

What's that? I look different you say?

A new hairdo? No..well yes, but I don't think that's it. Yes, I have lost a little weight, but then you knew that.

No, this sweater isn't new either.

Something just seems different about me?

Maybe it's my missing gallbladder.

Yep, it's finally done, the gallbladder and all her menacing stones have been removed.

I've got 4 achy spots on my belly and the vicodan takes me on a sweet little trip about four times a day, but besides that I'm none the worse for wear.

Plus, I've eaten cheese three times today with NO BELLYACHES. In fact, my stomach does not hurt at all which I realize now hasn't happened in a long time.

So, I'm thankful it's over and most of all thankful it went smoothly.

No counting calories until Monday, not going to starve a recuperating body, and I think I'll up them to 1500-1800 for next week, with lots of healthy foods, then

(whip cracking)

back to it.

Hey..how much do you suppose a gallbladder full of gallstones weighs anyway.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home