February 27, 2006

Deep Sigh of Relief

Official word from the doc has been gotten:

The MRI shows no evidence of MS.

Thanks to my favorite MRI technician, I didn't spend the weekend fretting about it, but it was still a relief to hear it "officially."

I asked the nurse if the MRI would show if there are other things going on besides MS. She said,

"Well, it is a picture of your brain, and there's nothing going on in there."

I see.

Just a couple of stray dustballs floating around, nothing going on in there.

I can hear my brother now, "Well. I wouldn't have needed an MRI to tell you that!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

WHEW! (That's me breathing a great big sigh of relief.)

February 27, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

That is so awesome Bethany!!! I had to laugh about the "its a picture of your brain and there is nothin goin on in there" comment - uggggg - thanks guys! I am happy for you!

February 27, 2006 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news the scan was clear - what a releif!

February 28, 2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or even relief. LOL.

February 28, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

so do you think she even realized what she said?

Congrats on the good news.

February 28, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Her Grace said...

Thanks everyone! And Kristin, no I don't think she realized what she said!

February 28, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home