August 08, 2006

Today's PSA

I seriously don't know what to tell you about this video. It is both alarming and hilarious and disturbing enough that I may wake up sweating from my mid-afternoon nap.

BUT. The cause is important. And today is election day, so what better time to contact congress and tell them you like your internet free and unmarred by big business.

Save the whales. Save the dolphins. Save the rainforest. But sweet cheese on rice, people, SAVE THE INTERNET. (Also, save those other things too. Thanks.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

OH.
My.
God.
OK, the message is disturbing. The messenger is too. :-)
I agree, net nuetrality is going to be one of those things that could just be taken from us without anyone really paying attention. However, I do have to say that if I had to dress in a silver jumpsuit to support my causes, I'd probably be more choosy about my "must save" selections. :-)

August 08, 2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home