June 02, 2007

Garage Sale Saturday


"Duuuuuude."

"Yes?"

"I could so totally eat you."

"I dare you to try. You don't know what these wheels can do."

"Ok, ok, simmer down little dude. So what'd they pay for you?"

"A lousy dime, you?"

"A ten-spot dude. Not too shabby, eh? So, like, what do you do?"

"What do I do?"

"Yeah, like, do you talk like a rabbit..."

"Rabbits don't talk."

"TOTALLY CORRECT! Dude! I mean, do you go into hunt mode or anything?"

"Rabbits don't hunt."

"Duuuude. You're like the Encyclopedia Bunnatica!"

"I roll."

"You roll?"

"Yep. I roll. When someone pulls me."

"Dude. You're a total artifact!"

"I prefer the term 'classic toy'. What do you do?"

"I'm a total robot, dude. I hunt.."

"You hunt?"

"Totally. Watch this." (goes into hunt mode)

"Uh-huh. And how is that different from what you were doing a minute ago?"

"It's totally different! Didn't you see me sniff the ground and growl?"

"Uh, yeah, I can totally can see the difference (snerk). And they paid how much for you again?"

"Whatever, Dude. Two years ago I was a hot holiday toy."

"And now you're a garage sale cast-off."

"Ok Mr. "Classic," someone steal your carrot, dude?"

"They paid a dime for me, man. Cut me some slack."

"Dude. I could totally eat you."

"Bite me."

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I love how a dinosaur speaks like a surfer in your world. This is why we're friends.

June 02, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

I am so glad you're back....I can't believe I didn't discover one of your posts one morning before you pulled it down. It would have been like Christmas in July for me.

June 03, 2007 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home