June 01, 2007

Should I Stay or Should I Go?


Her Grace has been sitting in limbo for months now. I planned on cleaning up the archives and deleting it, but I keep coming back to it to write a post. Often, I leave it up over night, then delete it the next morning. I just can't commit to blogging again, but yet here I am writing yet another wishy-washy post. I'm waffling. I'm a waffler. I'm a waffling blogger. A woggler? A blaffler?

So I'm going to give it a go again, but am giving any readers I have left (Hi Maggie! Hi Jenn!) fair warning that posts may be infrequent. Or they may be every day. Or I may delete this in the morning. It's my blog and I'll waffle if I want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that you're committed.

June 01, 2007 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great song. Stay for just that reason.

Don't delete. You may not want to come back but don't delete, in case you might.

June 02, 2007 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home